NEW for 2013 we’ve got a Pairs category for Expert and Challenger for those who want to buddy up – pairs get an extra Tenner off too.
|all prices are
until 30th september
|saver until 31st december||standard until 30th april||Late Comers until event|
|Sat & Sun: Challenger (Solo) 2 Days with overnight camp||£185||£200||£215||£230|
|Sat & Sun: Challenger (Pair) 2 Days with overnight camp||£175||£190||£205||£220|
|Saturday: expert (Solo) 1 Day continuous||£135||£150||£165||£180|
|Saturday: expert (Pair) 1 Day continuous||£125||£140||£155||£170|
|Sat & Sun: Relay Team (2, 3 or 4) 2 Days with overnight camp||£105||£120||£135||£150|
What’s included in the entry.
- Traverse Northern England on foot
- Stunning scenery
- Electronic Timing with stage splits
- Pit-stops en route with water and snacks provided
- Special Edition Tech T-shirt
- Free half-way camping with entertainment, massage, hot showers, real ale bar and food available
- Free bag transfer service for Challengers and Experts
- Special Edition Event Apparel runs from the Rat Race Store
- Finish line finale with food and drink
- Medals for all finishers
Administration Fees and Members’ Savings:
There is an administration fee for each transaction of £1.99 (debit cards) or 3.99% (credit cards). Teams only pay one administration fee per team. This fee covers our costs in processing card payments plus expenses raised from hosting, administrating and developing our own secure entry system and customer service infrastructure. Our system is the best value we have found available and the fee structure is the same for all our events, whether a single 5k entry at £15 or pairs multi day endurance race at £400. We are constantly working with the boffins to improve our online system and welcome any feedback you may have when using it. If you would prefer to enter by cheque then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On solo entries Rat Race Members and their friends can save 15% or, alternatively, there is the opportunity to enter unlimited events for one annual subscription. Please see our Membership structure HERE.
If you would like to by pay by cheque then please do the following:
- Send a cheque for the amount you need to pay by recorded post to Rat Race (Events) Limited, Race Entries, Unit 4, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4WU. The cheque should be made out to ‘Rat Race (Events) Limited.’
- Please enclose a cover letter stating your name and event, entered and email address so we can contact you.
- We will process the cheque within 10 working days. Once the cheque has cleared we will send you a promotional code to the value of your payment.
- You go onto the online entry system and fill in your details using your promotional code to complete the transaction
- Unfortunately we will not be able to return any cancelled cheques or cheques that do not have a cover note. Will need to pass on any costs we incur from the bank to the payer for unsuccessful cheque payment.
- Please note that cheques must be received within the period that relates to that specific pricing band relating to the cheque amount. Eg Early bird promotions. Payment does not guarantee entry into the event. The entry process and terms and conditions of entry need to be completed online before the event sells out or entries close.